Drimsim — the first universal SIM card for travelers
Drimsim is the first universal SIM card and free app for travelers.
Drimsim is a real SIM card.
It’s plastic and with a chip, like any other. You can insert it into your phone, tablet or router. The difference is that it is not tied to an operator. As your plane lands in a new country, Drimsim is immediately ready for work.
Drimsim operates in 229 countries, provides stable communication, a fast Internet and prices almost like local operators.
You can call your friends, and they can call you. You can chat, post photos, make routes and not be afraid that you will spend all your money on roaming.
What developers say
“We negotiate directly with the operators. Therefore, Drimsim is cheaper than roaming and SIM cards from other providers.
We have an app to help you keep track of your expenses. The balance can be refilled manually or by autopayment. Money is written off in seconds and megabytes, but not for packages or subscriber”.
Benefits for Drimsim users:
● A universal SIM card for all foreign countries;
● No need to set up roaming or buy a local SIM card;
● Free app to check rates and usage down to seconds and kilobytes;
● No limit on traffic and calls;
● No subscription fees or hidden fees;
● Communication prices are comparable to the offers of local operators;
● Fast delivery of the SIM card (1-2 days).